Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is recruiting for multiple positions at the national Passport Center in the Pease Tradeport in Portsmouth, NH. Come join the Passport Processing Team and pursue a meaningful career at a prominent federal government facility!
The Support Associate III would be an integral part of State and Foreign travel relations. This position provides support to Government staff and performs accounting functions, prepares letters, reports and specialized correspondence. In addition, this position supports various passport application processing functions and requires the thorough understanding of the Passport application process, case management and review, strong customer service and correspondence skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a very fast paced and demanding government facility environment.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Due to the nature of the government contract and clearance requirements, United States citizenship is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of applicable experience in a Support Associate II or III; or 4 years of heavy data entry experience in a high volume production environment
- Ability to pass government-required credit check to obtain required moderate risk public trust certification (MRPT)
- Team-player with dedicated work ethic
- Ability to lift and carry 45 pounds
- Experience in accounting and case management is preferred
- Excels in a fast-paced, goal-oriented work environment
- Great organizational, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to perform repetitive tasks
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong computer, filing and data entry skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required.
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 6 hours when tasked with assisting internal and external customer and general public in waiting area of agency
- Capable of performing repetitive tasks, such as lifting, sitting, reaching, twisting, sealing envelopes and filing.
- Minimum of (3-4) years of general office experience is preferred.
Additional Job Details:
- Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt position.
- Schedule – 2nd Shift, Mon – Fri, 3:30 PM – Midnight
- Must be willing and able to work overtime hours as required.
- Pay Rate: $19.81/hr.
- Generous benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP and Life Insurance. Employee-funded 401K, paid federal holidays, and paid time off.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.