Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is recruiting for multiple positions at the Boston Passport Agency in Boston, MA. Come join the Passport Processing Team and pursue a meaningful career at a prominent federal government facility!
The Support Associate III would be an integral part of State and Foreign travel relations. This position consists of customer inquiry correspondence and processing of US Passport and US Passport ID cards for travel abroad as well as face-to-face interaction with customers while performing appointment processing duties. The ability to provide outstanding in-person and over-the-phone customer service to passport applicants is essential. This position would also require operating a variety of computer systems and office equipment in the preparation, processing and mailing of passports and related documents as well as heavy data entry, filing, scanning and retrieving data.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Due to the nature of the government contract and clearance requirements, United States citizenship is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and equivalent applicable experience accepted.
- Ability to pass government-required credit check & mid-level security clearance (active Secret clearance preferred)
- Team-player with dedicated work ethic
- Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
- Excels in a fast-paced, goal-oriented work environment
- Great organizational, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience in call center or like environment a plus
- Effective communication skills; Multilingual skills a plus as well
- Able to maintain composure and objectivity in stressful situations and in dealing with multiple inquiries
- Strong computer, filing and data entry skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required
- Knowledge and understanding of laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to the eligibility for and issuance of a US Passport preferred
- Minimum of (4) years of experience in a document processing and/or customer service oriented office setting
- Preferred Minimum of (2-4) years’ experience in Government contract environment
Additional Job Details:
- Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt position.
- Schedule – 1st shift, Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Must be willing and able to work overtime hours as required.
- Pay Rate: $19.70/hr.
- Generous benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP and Life Insurance. Employee-funded 401K, paid federal holidays, and paid time off!
- Employees must be able to abide by federal COVID-19 procedures onsite, to include, but not limited to, wearing of a mask for the duration of the shift, confirming vaccination status, social distancing, etc.
If this sounds like your next career opportunity, please submit your resume today!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.