Allied Government Solutions, Inc is seeking professional, reliable and energetic applicants for Bookprint Associate positions at the Tucson Passport Center, a prominent federal facility.
The associate is tasked with responsibilities consisting of book printing and quality control. The Bookprint Associate must also understand and comply with internal controls, procedures, and requirements.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Due to the nature of the government contract and clearance requirements, United States citizenship is required
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- Ability to pass a government-required credit check and mid-level security clearance
- Strong computer/data entry skills
- Team-player attitude and excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Capability of analyzing data and draw sound conclusions
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment
- Great time utilization and efficiency
- Minimum of 12 months of office experience
- Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
- Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday through Friday (2nd shift) 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Pay rate starting: $13.71/hour + Employer contribution benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
Allied Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.