Allied Government Solutions is currently looking for an Entry Level Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team in Dover, NH! This is a fantastic opportunity to enter the recruitment field with a talented team of professionals. Our unique company structure supports ‘quality-over-quantity’ in the recruitment of candidates and as such your income will not be dependent on commission. We are pleased to offer the right applicant a full-time Monday-Friday career, with a competitive hourly wage and excellent benefits.
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, detail-oriented team-player who is able to meet goals and deadlines. If you possess administrative experience, superior phone communication skills, and you enjoy creating personal connections, we encourage you to apply immediately!
- Review resumes, schedule and conduct interviews with candidates (via telephone and zoom) in support of multiple government surge recruitment initiatives
- Provide accurate documentation in our online applicant tracking system
- Communicate with both clients and candidates in an enthusiastic and professional manner
- Additional recruiting and administrative duties as needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- 1+ years relevant experience in customer service; experience with staffing/recruiting or strong interest in the field is desirable but not required
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in fast-paced environment
- PC savvy with strong proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) that develop and retain professional relationships in a sincere way
- Highly motivated and organized. Driven individuals who will see a project through its completion will do well in this role.
- Ability and willingness to remain flexible as needs and priorities shift from day-to-day
- Please note this is not a remote position. All work will be conducted in person at our office in Dover, NH.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Will train! Looking to fill this role immediately, so if this sounds like your next career opportunity, submit your resume today!
**Please note, AGS requires all employees to present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and booster status at time of hire**
Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.