Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is currently recruiting for multiple, highly sought-after clerical positions to perform various supervisory, training, document conversion, document destruction, records management and storage and mailroom functions at a facility near Tremonton, UT. This is a full-time, temporary assignment estimated to start on March 22, 2021 and run through August 13, 2021.
Whether you are looking to gain additional experience in this area or simply seeking a short-term earning opportunity, we encourage you to apply immediately as the applicant process averages 4-6 weeks due to the required clearance and background checks.
Job Duties May Include:
- Maintaining manual and electronic records
- Verification of various reports for accuracy and completeness
- Handling of employee complaints and issues
- Oversight of department functionality
- Distribution of work and supplies to assigned team members
- Building and delivering training materials to assigned team members
- Train, assist and perform all levels of Indexing and Quality Analyst work in various departments including:
- Document scanning
- Transfers in/out files and physical interfiling.
- Perform basic computer work.
- May perform data entry to update reports and databases.
- May answer and record incoming phone requests.
- Process requests for files.
- Batch audit/electronic merging of files
- Loads and unloads boxes of files from trucks and shelving.
- Batch audit/electronic merging of files.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ability to pass government-required credit check and mid-level security clearance, including background and credit checks
- Due to the nature of the government contract and clearance requirements, applicants for consideration must be authorized to work in the United States
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience, where at least one (1) year was in similar environment and role
- Ability to perform in a goal-oriented, production environment
- Strong time-management, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Good computer/data entry skills
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. and execute repetitive and ongoing tasks such as standing, sitting, reaching, twisting, and filing
- Team-player attitude and attention to detail
- Ability to follow site safety precautions to include recently implemented COVID-19 procedures
Compensation: $15.02/hr. plus a $4.22/hr. Health & Welfare stipend paid as cash in lieu of benefits, plus Paid Federal Holidays and Paid Sick Leave!
Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.02 – $19.24 per hour
In accordance with COVID-19 procedures, employees working onsite must wear a mask at all times.