Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is currently recruiting for multiple, highly sought-after clerical positions to perform various supervisory, training, document conversion, document destruction, records management and storage and mailroom functions at a facility near Madison, SD. This is a full-time, four to five month temporary assignment estimated to start on March 1, 2021 and run through July 16, 2021.
Whether you are looking to gain additional experience in this area or simply seeking a short-term earning opportunity, we encourage you to apply immediately as the applicant process averages 4-6 weeks due to the required clearance and background checks.
Job Duties May Include:
- Maintaining manual and electronic records
- Verification of various reports for accuracy and completeness
- Handling of employee complaints and issues
- Oversight of department functionality
- Distribution of work and supplies to assigned team members
- Building and delivering training materials to assigned team members
- Train, assist and perform all levels of Indexing and Quality Analyst work in various departments including:
- Document scanning
- Transfers in/out files and physical interfiling.
- Perform basic computer work.
- May perform data entry to update reports and databases.
- May answer and record incoming phone requests.
- Process requests for files.
- Batch audit/electronic merging of files
- Loads and unloads boxes of files from trucks and shelving.
- Batch audit/electronic merging of files.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ability to pass government-required credit check and mid-level security clearance, including background and credit checks
- Due to the nature of the government contract and clearance requirements, applicants for consideration must be authorized to work in the United States
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience, where at least one (1) year was in similar environment and role
- Ability to perform in a goal-oriented, production environment
- Strong time-management, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Good computer/data entry skills
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. and execute repetitive and ongoing tasks such as standing, sitting, reaching, twisting, and filing
- Team-player attitude and attention to detail
- Ability to follow site safety precautions to include recently implemented COVID-19 procedures
Compensation: $13.60/hr. plus a $4.22/hr. Health & Welfare stipend paid as cash in lieu of benefits, plus Paid Federal Holidays and Paid Sick Leave!
Schedule: 40 hours per week, Mon – Fri, Day Shift hours
Send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.