Our client is looking for reliable, independent, detail-oriented Logistics Specialists with excellent time-management skills to join a dynamic team supporting a government contract in the Nashua, NH area.
As a member of the Logistics Specialist team, you will be responsible for:
- Daily facilitation of very repetitive government document control processes completed with close attention to detail
- Receiving and Shipment of materials to various locations both domestic and international
- 2 years experience in shipping, receiving and inventory management environment
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs. on a consistent basis
- High School Degree or GED Equivalent
- Proficiency with PC Skills and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) or like programs
- Ability to successfully pass NACI government background check and drug screening
- Ability to perform specified process repeatedly on a daily basis with little-to-no errors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with the government and/or supporting a similar government contract a plus
Additional position details:
- Hourly pay rate up to $23/hr., dependent on experience
- Generous benefits package includes paid federal holidays, paid time off, employee medical, dental, vision, life, short term, and long term disability coverage
- Full-Time, Day shift hours
- Position contingent upon contract award in late summer 2019
If this sounds like your next career opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.