Bookprint Associates serve in an administrative capacity and are tasked with printing the physical passports and executing quality control duties to ensure accuracy.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- U.S. Citizenship
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- Ability to obtain U.S. Department of State clearance
- Excel in a goal-oriented or production-focused environment
- Capable of doing repetitive tasks such as lifting, sitting, standing, reaching, twisting, and filing
- Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
- Team-player mentality
- Experience in document processing setting a plus!
Hourly compensation dependent upon location and shift. Comprehensive benefits package offered to include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k, paid federal holidays, and paid vacation.
Please see the following list of our current job opportunities, locations, and application instructions:
Arkansas Passport Center (Hot Springs, AR):
- 1st and 2nd shift opportunities available, up to $12.91/hr. (effective 11/27/2018)
- Send resume to: Jobs-AR@alliedgov.com
Tucson Passport Center (Tucson, AZ):
- 1st and 2nd shift opportunities available, up to $13.71/hr.
- Send resume to: Jobs-AZ@alliedgov.com
Allied Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.