Hot Springs, AR
Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is accepting resume submissions for Bookprint Associate positions at the Arkansas Passport Center, a prominent federal facility in the Hot Springs area.
The associate is tasked with responsibilities consisting of passport book printing and quality control. The Bookprint Associate must also understand and comply with government-mandated internal controls, procedures, and requirements.
- Pay rate: $18.15 per hour (with option to cash out additional $4.41 H&W stipend in lieu of benefits), plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave and 401(K)!
- Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday through Friday: 2nd shift 3:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Minimum Job Requirements:
- US Citizenship
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- Ability to pass a government-required credit check and mid-level security clearance (Note: this process is averaging several months so this will not be an immediate hire)
- Strong computer/data entry skills
- Team-player attitude and excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Capability of analyzing data and draw sound conclusions
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment
- Great time utilization and efficiency
- Minimum of 12 months of office experience
- Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
Allied Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.