Are you looking for a position that would allow you the opportunity to work in a dynamic small team environment utilizing your existing administrative/clerical skills? We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist in our Dover office. The ideal candidate will be well organized with strong attention to detail, and is able to work independently and as part of a team while remaining focused and calm in a busy office environment. If these qualities describe you, we encourage you to apply today!
What you will do:
- Providing phone coverage and outstanding customer service
- Administrative support to Recruitment Department including, but not limited to a high volume of data entry, written and verbal correspondence, filing, providing candidate support throughout the applicant process and completing tasks in accordance with established procedures
- Auditing and maintaining the integrity and accuracy of company database
- Calendar management to include coordination of interviews, internal meetings and office events
- Web-based research for various projects and initiatives
What you will bring:
- 2+ years prior administrative experience in an office setting
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional organizational ability with capacity to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention-to-detail combined with strong typing and data entry skills
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to excel and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Friendly and professional demeanor, customer service driven mentality
- Flexible and resourceful in problem-solving
- Experience working independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates initiative with a dedicated work ethic
Monday – Friday, 30-40 hours per week
$14-$16/hour, dependent on experience, plus a competitive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD insurance, 401(k) retirement account, EAP, Employee Discount Program, Paid Federal Holidays, Vacation and much more!!!
Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.