Positions range from file assistants to data entry specialists to customer service representatives. All employees will be expected to understand and comply with internal controls, process procedures, and requirements.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ability to pass government-required credit check & mid-level security clearance
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- Ability to perform in a goal-oriented environment
- Minimum of 12 months of office experience
- Good computer/data entry skills
- Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
- Solid file management experience
- Team-player attitude and attention to detail are key
- Previous customer service center type experience preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus!
Hourly compensation dependent upon location and shift. Comprehensive benefits package offered to include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k, paid federal holidays, and paid vacation.
- 2nd shift opportunities available; Up to $13.54/hr.
- Send resume to: Jobs-NH@alliedgov.com