Passport Support Associates serve in an administrative capacity and are tasked with various document preparation responsibilities including mail open, mail out, document review, image review, and scanning. Other quality control functions and duties may be required as needed.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Full-Time Position
- U.S. Citizenship
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- Ability to pass government-required credit check & mid-level security clearance
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus!
- Excel in a goal-oriented or production-focused environment
- Minimum of 12 months office experience
- Solid computer and data entry skills
- Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
- Team-player mentality
- Experience in document processing setting a plus!
Hourly compensation dependent upon location and shift. Comprehensive benefits package offered to include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k, paid federal holidays, and paid vacation.
Please see the following list of our current job opportunities, locations, and application instructions:
Boston Passport Agency (Boston, MA):
- 1st shift opportunities available; $16.00/hr.
- Send resume to: Jobs-MA@alliedgov.com
Charleston Passport Center (Charleston, SC):
- 1st and 2nd shift opportunities available; Up to $14.09/hr.
- Send resume to: Jobs-SC@alliedgov.com
National Passport Center (Portsmouth, NH):
- 1st and 2nd shift opportunities available; Up to $14.21/hr.
- Send resume to: Jobs-NH@alliedgov.com
Washington Passport Agency (Washington, DC):
- 1st shift opportunities available; Up to $16.24/hr.
- Send resume to: Jobs-DC@alliedgov.com
Western Passport Center (Tucson, AZ):
- 1st shift opportunities available; Up to $12.82/hr.
- Send resume to: Jobs-AZ@alliedgov.com