Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for various File Assistant positions at the Washington Passport Agency.
The associate would be an integral part of State and Foreign travel relations. This position consists of file review, processing and data entry. In addition, this position will also require operating a variety of computer systems and office equipment in the preparation, processing, and maintenance of files as well as scanning and retrieving data. There is also a Customer Service aspect that will involve greeting customers, and responding to their inquiries via phone, email and mail.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- U.S. Citizenship
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- Ability to pass government-required credit check & mid-level security clearance
- Team-player with dedicated work ethic
- Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
- Excels in a fast-paced, goal-oriented work environment
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong computer, filing, and data entry skills
- Minimum of (2-5) years of experience in a document/file processing office setting
- Proven Ability to type 50 WPM – Will be verified by testing.
- Secret Clearance preferred but not required.
- Preferred minimum of (2) years’ experience in Government contract environment
- 1st shift opportunities available (8:00 am – 5:00 pm); Starting at $16.24/hr.
· Comprehensive benefits package offered to include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
**Potential for swift advancement/increase in wage**
Allied Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.