Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is recruiting or multiple positions in support of DoD and DoS opportunities in the DC area. The following specialty areas are sought-after: WTI Analysts / Red Teaming / Training / Intel Analysts / DOMEX / Cultural Analysts / Linguists / Law Enforcement / Human Enemy Network Analysts.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and minimum 5+ years’ experience in the government and/or military sector with direct involvement and advanced knowledge in one or more of the aforementioned areas
- Experience with initiating, formulating, and/or planning, as well as executing major initiatives, and modifying processes to resolve novel, obscure, or highly controversial problems
- Demonstrated experience implementing project management principles and managing, tracking, and coordinating a wide range of actions, documents, and tasks through completion
- Experience and skill in written and oral communication sufficient to effectively describe, explain, influence, and negotiate complex problems, and solutions to diverse audiences; prior experience interfacing with high-ranking military and government officials a plus
- Various intelligence SME positions re: Middle Eastern and/or African political/military affairs
- Bilingual required; fluency in Arabic or Farsi a plus
- Secret/Top Secret Security Clearance (Active)
Generous compensation package commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package offered to include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k, paid federal holidays, and paid vacation.
- Send resume to: Jobs@alliedgov.com
Allied Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.