About Allied Government Solutions
Allied Government Solution, Inc. (AGS) is an SBA HUBZone-certified, woman-owned small business that provides administrative & professional support services, operations & management consulting, information technology solutions and staff augmentation to federal, state and local government agencies and municipalities nationwide.
AGS is built on the foundation of a commitment to excellence, strong customer relationships and the cost-effective delivery of high-quality services. We strive to proactively understand our customers’ mission needs and offer a multitude of services and solutions tailored to meet those needs, enabling them to achieve maximum productivity.
Working with customers in every region of the country, AGS has earned an outstanding reputation for generating dynamic results through the quality, effectiveness, and professionalism of our team and the full range of services we provide.
Our Capability Statement
Allied Government Solutions, Inc. (AGS) is an SBA HUBZone-certified, woman-owned small business that provides comprehensive solutions and support services to federal government agencies (classified/non-classified contracts), in addition to state governments and local municipalities. AGS is a respected service-oriented business built on strong client relationships and enhanced by tailoring its services to meet customers’ specific needs.
- Administrative Support Services
- Professional & Accounting Services
- Operations & Management Consulting
- Business Process Management
- IT Solutions & Help Desk Support
- Staff Augmentation & Surge Capabilities
- Human Resources Consulting
- Records Management
- Mailroom Operations
- Investigation Services
- 300+ employees at 15 locations nationwide in 10 different states
- Performing on Department of State Passport Support Services (since 2000), Book Personalization Facility, and Visa Support Services contracts
- Performing on Department of Homeland Security/USCIS National Benefits Center
- Records Operations and Service Center Operations Support Services (SCOSS) contracts
- Over 15 years’ experience hiring employees for Service Contract Act (SCA) positions
- Received SBA Administrator’s Award for Excellence
- Nominated for Region I Small Business Subcontractor of the Year Award
- Strong executive team/infrastructure and substantial bandwidth with capacity to grow
- Financially sound company with ample line of credit
Our Core Values